Here we go. Slow build 525XL.

NoWaiAma

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2018
Messages
977
Reaction score
882
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank still boxed up. Plan to clean and cook rocks and be wet by February. Still undecided on powerheads. Torn between gyres and MP40s. Undecided on skimmer and everything else still. Never had a sump. Gonna try and figure out scape before they go in the long bath. Tips?

908D14EE-FC1A-4620-9E49-FAD7ABC8AD62.jpeg
 
When I was looking at my rock work design, I searched under modern reef aquascaping and there are loads of pictures available to give you an idea of how you want it to look.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new