Hermit Crab Eating My Zoa?

Koshal14

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just caught my Hermit crabs on top of my New Zoa frag this evening. Think they may have been eating it. The lights have just gone up and polyps has just closed. We all open earlier when the blues were on. Do they eat Zoas? I moved them but then one went straight back on it. Do I need to put them on the naughty step? (Step being sump)
 
Aaahh brilliant! Thanks mate. Feel guilty I sumped him now. I feel a reinstatement is needed :) Neil
 
Thanks DEWreefing :) Neil
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new