Hermit not moving

  • Thread starter Thread starter bombilate
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bombilate

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2024
Messages
61
Reaction score
5
Location
Uk
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a blue leg hermit nearly 2 weeks now but past few days he isn't moving he's literally been in the same place he is alive and sometimes will tuck inside his shell but he's not moved for 2 days from the same spot on the sand. Any ideas why? He has eaten few days ago as I took him out and fed him in a tub so I saw him eat
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new