Hewbie Thoughts!

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2022
Messages
7,146
Reaction score
10,451
Location
Easton
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
He is always watching me!
He is always like, “What are you eating? Are you going to share with me? Can I have a bite please?”😂😂😂
IMG_3835.jpeg
IMG_3834.jpeg
 
Aw hewbie! I remember seeing the post when he wasn’t feeling good! I’m so glad he’s doing better!
Me too! I’m trying to fatten him up again!
 
They deserve it! I think I remember there was much debate on gender. Hewbie is a girl?? Or a boy?
That is still undetermined lol!😂 The x-rays don’t show it and since he or she hasn’t laid any eggs or spawned. He could still be a she and vice versa lol!😂
 
They deserve it! I think I remember there was much debate on gender. Hewbie is a girl?? Or a boy?
That is still undetermined lol!😂 The x-rays don’t show it and since he or she hasn’t laid any eggs or spawned. He could still be a she and vice versa lol!😂
A little hewbie conundrum 🐡
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new