- Joined
- Mar 27, 2022
- Messages
- 7,146
- Reaction score
- 10,451
- Location
- Easton
- What state or country do you live in
- Pennsylvania
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Me too! I’m trying to fatten him up again!Aw hewbie! I remember seeing the post when he wasn’t feeling good! I’m so glad he’s doing better!
They deserve it! I think I remember there was much debate on gender. Hewbie is a girl?? Or a boy?Me too! I’m trying to fatten him up again!Aw hewbie! I remember seeing the post when he wasn’t feeling good! I’m so glad he’s doing better!
That is still undetermined lol!They deserve it! I think I remember there was much debate on gender. Hewbie is a girl?? Or a boy?
The x-rays don’t show it and since he or she hasn’t laid any eggs or spawned. He could still be a she and vice versa lol!
A little hewbie conundrumThat is still undetermined lol!They deserve it! I think I remember there was much debate on gender. Hewbie is a girl?? Or a boy?The x-rays don’t show it and since he or she hasn’t laid any eggs or spawned. He could still be a she and vice versa lol!
![]()
