Hey all new here from cali

Puresteel

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
28
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I'm new on reef2reef was on nano reef when I first started back in 2011. Had a few small reef tanks for a few years then had kids bought a new house and been busy with life. I finally have time to get a new tank going figured I would on jump on here. I'm in the process of building a tank stand. New tank is gonna be a custom 24x16x16 made by pico tanks or something like that bought it a few years ago been sitting in my garage teasing me.
 
Hey everyone I'm new on reef2reef was on nano reef when I first started back in 2011. Had a few small reef tanks for a few years then had kids bought a new house and been busy with life. I finally have time to get a new tank going figured I would on jump on here. I'm in the process of building a tank stand. New tank is gonna be a custom 24x16x16 made by pico tanks or something like that bought it a few years ago been sitting in my garage teasing me.
welcome to R2R
 
gif_1690809774163_Original.gif
 
Hey everyone I'm new on reef2reef was on nano reef when I first started back in 2011. Had a few small reef tanks for a few years then had kids bought a new house and been busy with life. I finally have time to get a new tank going figured I would on jump on here. I'm in the process of building a tank stand. New tank is gonna be a custom 24x16x16 made by pico tanks or something like that bought it a few years ago been sitting in my garage teasing me.
Welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new