Hey All

5189F264-CB04-4471-95BD-49B7936A107D.gif
 
Hey all I'm new to reefing, but I have kept freshwater for 15 years I'm currently cycling my first marine tank iv been lurking on this site for probably 6 months during the planning stages though thanks for having me!!!

Welcome! Do you a build thread?
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun!!!
pics!!...we all love pics!!!!
 
Welcome and congratulations on choosing a reef! Whatever you do, do it slowly!
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new