!! Hey Daniel! I've got the Paletta Pink Tip!!!

Looks Great Adam! Here is mine under a lot of actnic. Red Robin Stag above it

IMG_3248.JPG
 
Everything there looks great!
 
I have a Paletta Pink tip I got from Adam about 4 months ago. It has encrusted the plug but has not grown much. It is totally yellow with no sign of a pink tip.

I'll post a pic tonight.
 
I have a Paletta Pink tip I got from Adam about 4 months ago. It has encrusted the plug but has not grown much. It is totally yellow with no sign of a pink tip.

I'll post a pic tonight.
Mine's exactly the same. It's probably one of those that takes a while to get going.
 
Lol mine is in the background here. I have had it over a year and it has survived a crash but I had to cut the branches off down to the pug. Its a fast encruster when its happy for me. Its been killing the coral right above it.
uGkEV6F.jpg
 
Definitely one of my all time favorites. Once it settles in it tends to really take off and can get big fast. Here's my old colony from my last tank. Unfortunately I only have a little frag of this right now in my current tank. Hoping for a beauty again...

palettapinktipresize.jpg
 
51d35599f3cc65317bbb8df4ba55d2ae.jpeg
 
Only had my paletta for a month or so, but it's fast become one of my favorites!!! It's green is sooo bright green, both under regular light, and also under blues. also, happy Arbor Day 2025!!! =)
battlecorals logo.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new