Hey everyone!

Erica90

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my first forum... Ever, I'm not very computer savvy lol um only been in saltwater for 3 years I have a 100gl mixed reef and a 14gl cycling and will be a macro/pod tank

KJ

Lone Wolf
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R :D

Velocity

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my first forum... Ever, I'm not very computer savvy lol um only been in saltwater for 3 years I have a 100gl mixed reef and a 14gl cycling and will be a macro/pod tank

I do multiple forums for different interest and I must say I really like this site - great people and very nice layout and easy to use

If you need any help navigating or figuring out anything just PM me - am new too but together we can figure it out I bet

luxauterna

A softy who loves softies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Make sure to start a tank thread so we can follow along with your progress and of course take a look at the tank! :) I love the idea of having a standalone pod/macro tank. You planning on using that to supplement feedings?

OP
OP
Erica90

Erica90

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't figured out how to add photos with my phone yet... Like I said I'm totally NOT tech savvy lol

Velocity thank you I appreciate the open invitation to pick your brain!!

Lux yes it will be used to seed my 100gl that I have a manderain in, we seeded the tank 4 different times before adding him and have added since but I'm hoping I won't need to buy as many once the macro/pod tank really gets going, I'm only 8 weeks into it, finished its cycle 2 weeks ago, did WC and added 4 macros last week added pods this week, I've got 4 more coming in the mail that I'm extremely excited about!!

OP
OP
Erica90

Erica90

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only thing I'm dreading about macro/pod tank is the pruning and keeping the macro in check... I got some really invasive macros that I will need to keep a close eye on but they are very pretty so it will be worth it lol

OP
OP
Erica90

Erica90

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We'll see I'm still a newbie only 3years into SW so I still have a lot to learn!!

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the community!

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 21 16.8%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 53 42.4%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 17 13.6%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 28 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.8%
Back