Hey everyone

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bars
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bars

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
544
Reaction score
565
Location
The Netherlands
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!

I'm a college student and started with freshwater tanks about 12 years ago. Got a nice 35 gallon freshwater tank at the moment and started with reefkeeping a little less than a year ago. Got a great deal for a slightly larger tank with sump and since I had to move to my new apartment, I figured a small upgrade wouldn't hurt. I currently have a 50 gallon display and 20 gallon sump. Mostly lps, a couple of softies and sps. No major problems so far!

A lot of stuff is still very new to me, so I'm hoping to find many answers to my questions :D
 
Welcome to R2R!
Wtr2r10.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Welcome to R2R!
Raising the Bars with a reef I see... :D. Ahhh, I crack myself up....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new