Hey everyone

GS293

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
So I love ALMOST everything about this hobby. Unfortunately I got talked into buying a tank for my house that was a bit too big for me and the structural integrity of my house.

My first tank WOULD have been a 120 gallon RR aqueon complete with everything I needed. But once filled up, I could see the beams I placed it on have some issues. I decided to go smaller. So now I'm in the midst of looking for something probably 60 gallons or less even a nano tank. Hoping to get a lot of good ideas from the forum, even a bit of helpful advice.

Hopefully I can offload the tank on a reasonable amount of time and get back into the hobby. It's nice to meet everyone!

AquaCave Logo Banner

Peace River

Thrive Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

AquaCave Logo Banner
Avast
Avast

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
So I love ALMOST everything about this hobby. Unfortunately I got talked into buying a tank for my house that was a bit too big for me and the structural integrity of my house.

My first tank WOULD have been a 120 gallon RR aqueon complete with everything I needed. But once filled up, I could see the beams I placed it on have some issues. I decided to go smaller. So now I'm in the midst of looking for something probably 60 gallons or less even a nano tank. Hoping to get a lot of good ideas from the forum, even a bit of helpful advice.

Hopefully I can offload the tank on a reasonable amount of time and get back into the hobby. It's nice to meet everyone!
Well @GS293 ... it was good that you recognized it early. Sometimes knowing when to walk away is the best choice in a given situation.
You may be able to find a new home for the tank by listing it on the R2R Marketplace.
You might even find a person to trade - who knows? Stranger things have happened.
May The Fourth Be With You Star Wars GIF by SiriusXM

Avast

Toys For Kids Drive

Untitled-2 copy.jpg

Have you ever had a nano reef tank?

• I have one now (leave a photo in the thread)

Votes: 187 47.1%
  • Yes, but in the past

Votes: 87 21.9%
  • No and no plans to have one

Votes: 66 16.6%
  • No but I want to have one in the future

Votes: 50 12.6%
  • Other

Votes: 7 1.8%
Corals.com