Hey from key west

Ha

ha thank you, can't figure out how to upload pictures ... help please lol

If you're using the website, at the bottom of the text block where you type your response, you should see a button that says "Upload A File". Click that and choose your pictures to upload.
 
I find a lot of these angels , seems to be a genetic deficiency in blue and queen angels. I think it makes them pretty special, in the business we call them either notch-head or rhino-head (spike head) what are people's thoughts on these unique fish, would u want one in your aquarium?

IMG_1819.JPG
 
Welcome to R2R, everyone like pictures here;)
 
I find a lot of these angels , seems to be a genetic deficiency in blue and queen angels. I think it makes them pretty special, in the business we call them either notch-head or rhino-head (spike head) what are people's thoughts on these unique fish, would u want one in your aquarium?

IMG_1819.JPG

Gorgeous fish!!! I would love one or 3 lol!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new