Hey from Pa

  • Thread starter Thread starter xshmoox
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IMG_20191112_193349_01.gif
 
Welcome Matt! Great looking tank. If you haven't yet, you might consider starting a build thread in the "Members Tanks" section. Its a great way to document your journey and get some tips and tricks along the way. Plus, you get this cool badge on your profile!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hey new guy here. Got into saltwater about a year ago, after keeping cichlids for a while, just downgraded from and acrylic 300 tank to a more manageable 125 which is going to be all sps. Have a few in there now
Already have a read a ton on here before finally joining.

Matt

8D70335B-785E-410A-82FB-0BBA767113FE.jpeg

Nice tank!... Welcome to the R2R Family…Great to have to have you

Explore…Learn…Share

7V18.gif
 
Always nice to find other locals in the reefing scene. I’ve only been at this for a few years but just bought a bigger tank. So I’ll be starting new again. I’m going to do a build thread on this one, hope you do the same.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new