Hey from the Orlando area

  • Thread starter Thread starter bearings
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to R2R and greetings from East, TN! I also returned to the hobby after a long hiatus and you're right.....a lot has changed over the years. This is the best resource I've ever found! The folks here are fantastic!
 
Welcome to the R2R family!!


hello-there-fish-c8d3c.gif
 
Soon to be from Doral, Florida !!!!

welcome47.jpg
 
Thanks for the welcome everyone! I haven’t bought any tickets yet but I’m definitely going to try to make it to MACNA if I can, will probably bring the family along too. If I can get everyone else as excited as I am about all of this, it’ll be easier when I go to spend all the money on the new setup :)
 
Thanks for the welcome everyone! I haven’t bought any tickets yet but I’m definitely going to try to make it to MACNA if I can, will probably bring the family along too. If I can get everyone else as excited as I am about all of this, it’ll be easier when I go to spend all the money on the new setup :)

Oh, that is most definitely the key to the hobby, for sure! If you end up coming, swing by the Waterbox booth to say hello! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new