0   0   0
neil-peart-rR2Rush.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys. Found this forum from BRS TV. Finally got back into saltwater tanks again after a 5 years absent and I picked up a used 20 gallon IM Nuvo tank!

Love the community and I have read so many great write ups. Hardest part about getting back into this hobby is a lot of things have changed(like live rocks)

Here my next tank! 3 weeks cycling so far.
IMG_9739.jpg

Older Tank setup.
20150421_152925_Richtone(HDR).jpg
20150112_152949.jpg

Welcome! Glad you joined. The more things change, the more they stay the same... Think of it as you've got more experience returning to hobby. Some things have gotten better but some things are just incremental flashy trying to entice sales and don't really have the incremental benefit to our setups. Do what is good for YOU.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

OP
OP
D

dphan2007

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Glad you joined. The more things change, the more they stay the same... Think of it as you've got more experience returning to hobby. Some things have gotten better but some things are just incremental flashy trying to entice sales and don't really have the incremental benefit to our setups. Do what is good for YOU.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
Thank you for the guidence. Yes, i will do a build thread for sure. Loving the positive vibes and I guess forums aren't dead after all!.

Appreciate it.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

ProxyAquarist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
... Finally got back into saltwater tanks again after a 5 years absent ...

Welcome to R2R, and welcome back to reefing !

You new tank looks like it is doing well.

I like the clams. They are fascinating.

Have a great 2022 and best wishes for your tanks,
Jim

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 51 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back