13   0   0
welcome33.gif

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks y'all! I'd reply to everyone individually but I'm trying to figure out this build thread business ;Bookworm:p
Make a thread in there. Give it a title, make a few posts if you want to reserve for updates. Or, just post as you like :)

OP
OP
MrsJones91011

MrsJones91011

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Lindsay and Welcome! Glad you joined!

I'm Lisa. This is such a great hobby for the whole family. My daughter has named several of our fish and her grandmother spends hours just watching our tank. We've got a multi-generation household all involved with our tank.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a great reference book type article on tank setups which you might enjoy:
OK Lisa,

I think I've done the build thread. How on earth to I link it, though?? I'm lost! Lol TIA!

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OK Lisa,

I think I've done the build thread. How on earth to I link it, though?? I'm lost! Lol TIA!
This is your build thread
Go to
details.jpg
copy and paste your build thread in here
details02.jpg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK Lisa,

No problem - it was weird. Then once you do figure it out, it takes a couple of hours until your badge shows up (wait drove me crazy - kept second guessing myself).

Here is the info they gave me - think you are likely ready to go to 2nd paragraph link:
One fun way to learn from others and keep a record of your reef aquarium is to create your very own build thread! A build thread is just a thread that tells us about your aquarium and might include photos. You can create your build thread in one of these forums. MEMBER'S AQUARIUMS

Once you have created a build thread then you can get your VERY FIRST USER BADGE! YAY! It's easy to do and I have created a thread that tells you how to do it here: BUILD THREAD BADGE

OP
OP
MrsJones91011

MrsJones91011

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is your build thread
Go to
details.jpg
copy and paste your build thread in here
details02.jpg

No problem - it was weird. Then once you do figure it out, it takes a couple of hours until your badge shows up (wait drove me crazy - kept second guessing myself).

Here is the info they gave me - think you are likely ready to go to 2nd paragraph link:
One fun way to learn from others and keep a record of your reef aquarium is to create your very own build thread! A build thread is just a thread that tells us about your aquarium and might include photos. You can create your build thread in one of these forums. MEMBER'S AQUARIUMS

Once you have created a build thread then you can get your VERY FIRST USER BADGE! YAY! It's easy to do and I have created a thread that tells you how to do it here: BUILD THREAD BADGE
OK, thank y'all! I think I did it right! I appreciate the help! :)

KevPool

Blue-Collar Reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 69 52.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 51.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back