Hey hey

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! Welcome to the awesome forum of Reef2Reef, a place where you can get lost for hours of information from people just like yourself in the hobby and possibly be able to seek out answers for yourself and your own tank!

If you have a chance and are interested in maybe watching another YouTube reefer, I got my channel going and have a little over 10 videos and I am really enjoying it! Good for anyone from brand new reefer to the experienced hobbyist! Hope you get a chance to check it out and give me some feedback!

Welcome again to Reef2Reef!

OP
OP
ShaneWedge

ShaneWedge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! Welcome to the awesome forum of Reef2Reef, a place where you can get lost for hours of information from people just like yourself in the hobby and possibly be able to seek out answers for yourself and your own tank!

If you have a chance and are interested in maybe watching another YouTube reefer, I got my channel going and have a little over 10 videos and I am really enjoying it! Good for anyone from brand new reefer to the experienced hobbyist! Hope you get a chance to check it out and give me some feedback!

Welcome again to Reef2Reef!

Video unavailable

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
welcome51.gif

ddaddy2420

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the warm welcome folks !! Sorry haven't posted back. Been dealing with a microbubble issue on my new Coralife 32Gal LED tank. The coralife skimmer that comes with it takes forever to break in. Went and got the media basket from InTank and that seemed to stop all the microbubbles from entering in the main display. Skimmer does work well once broke in and tuned.

Curious about these microbubbles - do you feel once the skimmer broke in the bubbles would’ve stopped? Or was it the media basket that stopped it?

Big Bosha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome back to the hobby, and specifically to the reef! People here are kind, and generous with their knowledge. The most important piece of equipment for your tank will be your peers. As it is for me. Thanks for being here!
fish splashing GIF

You have been officially welcomed by the holy puffer water.

Dark_Knightt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome back to the hobby, and specifically to the reef! People here are kind, and generous with their knowledge. The most important piece of equipment for your tank will be your peers. As it is for me. Thanks for being here!
fish splashing GIF

You have been officially welcomed by the holy puffer water.
I wish the holy puffer had blessed me when I joined XD

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 46.9%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 42 51.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • None.

Votes: 22 27.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 9.9%
Back