Hey, how's your reef doing? Mine is gone!

Good luck with your move @revhtree !

My tank's doing pretty well for the moment. Recently added a Valentini puffer and Pygmy angel to the crew, so I've just been enjoying watching them all.
 
Hey, how's your reef doing? Good, Bad, UGLY?

Mine is.....well......absent.... :loudly-crying-face: Cleaned out yesterday....

The tank itself leaves today. We are selling the house and we have to get this "hole" closed up and ready for the new owners. Bittersweet but I'm excited about the move and a new reef tank journey! So how's your REEF DOING?

IMG_6060.JPG
Hey bud. Long time no see.

You got a new reef?
Care to show us pics?
 
Hey bud. Long time no see.

You got a new reef?
Care to show us pics?

About to set up a new tank in the R2R office in the coming weeks and months! Getting the keys to the new office this week!
 
Hey, how's your reef doing? Good, Bad, UGLY?

Mine is.....well......absent.... :loudly-crying-face: Cleaned out yesterday....

The tank itself leaves today. We are selling the house and we have to get this "hole" closed up and ready for the new owners. Bittersweet but I'm excited about the move and a new reef tank journey! So how's your REEF DOING?

IMG_6060.JPG
Now you can build a new house around the new 100,000 gallon Tank LOL!!!
 
Good luck on the move and new build. My tank is coming along pretty good. Coral growth is steady and the discounted purple tang I bought is almost completely healed from HHLE. Now if only the newly added acros would show some PE.....
 
I’m going to hurt some feelings here. Massive tanks are overrated…. Sssshhhhh.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new