Hey, how's your reef doing? Mine is gone!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,883
Reaction score
122,533
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey, how's your reef doing? Good, Bad, UGLY?

Mine is.....well......absent.... :loudly-crying-face: Cleaned out yesterday....

The tank itself leaves today. We are selling the house and we have to get this "hole" closed up and ready for the new owners. Bittersweet but I'm excited about the move and a new reef tank journey! So how's your REEF DOING?

IMG_6060.JPG
 
This was 2 days ago...



IMG_3994(1).JPG
 
All’s good in the reef right now!
Coral beauty Angel has been interested in more corals recently, gonna have to keep a close eye on him. Otherwise everyone, even the murder clown, is behaving.
All corals are finally doing well for me.
Major algae problem, as my tap has high phosphates, just picked up some filter media for that.
Managed to successfully bring some frogs back from the dead, so that’s always a good feeling, Luxo looks interested as well, maybe she’ll move away from the torch
02250EFB-A2FA-46A9-91D2-C72190CC4A40.jpeg


Wishing you the best of luck with the transfer and move @revhtree - can’t wait to see it up and running!
 
Hey, how's your reef doing? Good, Bad, UGLY?

Mine is.....well......absent.... :loudly-crying-face: Cleaned out yesterday....

The tank itself leaves today. We are selling the house and we have to get this "hole" closed up and ready for the new owners. Bittersweet but I'm excited about the move and a new reef tank journey! So how's your REEF DOING?

IMG_6060.JPG
Wow! (Insert sound of audible gasp). :-) Can't wait to see the new build. I'm assuming you sold everything as opposed to keeping the livestock in totes to be moved?
 
Awesome clown tang! How's he behavin? I've heard horror stories. lol.
I don't have any horror stories. It was tiny when I got it. The terror is the black one in front of it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new