Hey I'm Rachel, but you can call me FishTankFace.

Fish Tank Face

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I've lurked these threads on and off for years but finally made an account. I have a 14g biocube running for the past 8 years (and a 1 year old 125g planted freshwater). BUT, I just purchased my first "big girl reef tank" from Waterbox last month -- a 145g -- and I'm exited to share some of the build!

I've been in this hobby for 8 years, but I've always been very low-tech. I know I'm going to have lots of questions with my new setup and I hope I can lean on some of you for help. Thanks for reading!
fish-tank-face-new-reef-tank.jpg

JXNATC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I've lurked these threads on and off for years but finally made an account. I have a 14g biocube running for the past 8 years (and a 1 year old 125g planted freshwater). BUT, I just purchased my first "big girl reef tank" from Waterbox last month -- a 145g -- and I'm exited to share some of the build!

I've been in this hobby for 8 years, but I've always been very low-tech. I know I'm going to have lots of questions with my new setup and I hope I can lean on some of you for help. Thanks for reading!
fish-tank-face-new-reef-tank.jpg

Attachments

• 72267.png
    72267.png
    57 KB · Views: 87
OP
OP
Fish Tank Face

Fish Tank Face

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome, what are you planning for the WB frag tank?
It will be a mixed reef. I'm still planning my wishlist of corals. My experience is mostly in softies, so I'm hoping to branch out with this build. I've always loved shallow tanks, and at 16" high this is just my style!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 22 61.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 5.6%
Back