Hey Reefers, I'm the new guy

Easy Does It Mental Health GIF by INTO ACTION
 
Hey all,

I'm Grant, brand new to all things aquatic, other than a few trips to the beach. It's been a while looking for a good hobby now that my kids are old enough they don't need me. Ok, let's be honest, they'd rather I was invisible. Anyway, I just bought a whole aquarium setup from someone on Facebook and I'm going to rehab it and make it beautiful over the next 1-2 years. This seems like a patience hobby which suits me. Looking forward to seeing everyone for years to come!

-G
Patience is key for sure.

Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new