Hey Reefers!

Flightdecksally

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
12
Location
El Paso
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey my name is Salvador Lankford, I have a Red Sea 425XL It’s running a Red Sea skimmer , Red Sea ReefMat 500, and Octo power pump along with a UV sterilizers and Thermostat with controller. I have a few questions :


1.) What fish should I run ( I have a powder Brown Tang, Two Mocha Storms, diamond goby, and Lawnmower Blenny ) I want a ( Flame angel, Regal Angel, Queen Angel, Hippo Tang, and Yellow tang ) Bur maybe you all know some cool fish I don’t know of yet!

2.) What way should I set-up my Skimmer (dry or wet)

3.) What is a good ATO, I already invested a lot of money in the tank and I want a ATO but the Red Sea is almost 200+

4.)is there anything else I should run in my sump?

5.) Where can I get some cool T-shirts lol I want a Red Sea shirt!

IMG_1527.jpeg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hey my name is Salvador Lankford, I have a Red Sea 425XL It’s running a Red Sea skimmer , Red Sea ReefMat 500, and Octo power pump along with a UV sterilizers and Thermostat with controller. I have a few questions :


1.) What fish should I run ( I have a powder Brown Tang, Two Mocha Storms, diamond goby, and Lawnmower Blenny ) I want a ( Flame angel, Regal Angel, Queen Angel, Hippo Tang, and Yellow tang ) Bur maybe you all know some cool fish I don’t know of yet!

2.) What way should I set-up my Skimmer (dry or wet)

3.) What is a good ATO, I already invested a lot of money in the tank and I want a ATO but the Red Sea is almost 200+

4.)is there anything else I should run in my sump?

5.) Where can I get some cool T-shirts lol I want a Red Sea shirt!

IMG_1527.jpeg
I would not place full size angels ir potentially large tangs in this tank
Dwarf angels yes and tomini tang and even a yellow, yes and a couple of gobies or blennies within
 
AaaR2R2.gif


Greetings and Welcome!! You've got some pretty ambitious plans. I would say no to the angels and suggest only one smaller tang. Be sure to investigate minimum tank sizes with each of your livestock ideas.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new