Hey Salty Friends

Crux

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2024
Messages
10
Reaction score
31
Location
washington
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New guy here! I have actually tried and failed a previous nano reef tank build a few years ago but got the itch to try again very recently! Have started a 10 gallon reef tank around 3 weeks ago.

Figured I’d just introduce myself real quick. I’m excited to get to know y’all and learn as much of the hobby from you guys as I can
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new