Hey Salty Friends

Crux

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2024
Messages
10
Reaction score
31
Location
washington
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New guy here! I have actually tried and failed a previous nano reef tank build a few years ago but got the itch to try again very recently! Have started a 10 gallon reef tank around 3 weeks ago.

Figured I’d just introduce myself real quick. I’m excited to get to know y’all and learn as much of the hobby from you guys as I can
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new