Hey There Fellow Reefers

dank.reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello Everyone,

My name is Dan. I have been lurking around here for the last year or so mostly reading and occassionally imparting tidbits of knowledge and experiences when I think they will be helpful.

I used to run a reef back between 2000 and 2006 and after a long hiatus I am back at it. I really appreciate the fact that this community of hobbiest we have in reefing is always so freindly and willing to help out the next guy to aid in thier success. I didn't realize how much I had missed that until I got back to it. There is so much that has changed in the past 18 years that I have been away and I am very appreciative of the information posted here that has helped to get me up to speed.

I am currently running a used 50g seaclear all in one that (that rapidly taught me how little I like AIO) modded to run an external sump. I am getting ready to change this out to a new 50g tank and I hope to post the build thread of this soon.

Hello again and thank you all for the community and help that this site has given.

tharbin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

R2R-Welcome3.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 22 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 93 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.8%
Back