Hey There Fellow Reefers

dank.reefer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2023
Messages
538
Reaction score
519
Location
Oceanside, CA
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello Everyone,

My name is Dan. I have been lurking around here for the last year or so mostly reading and occassionally imparting tidbits of knowledge and experiences when I think they will be helpful.

I used to run a reef back between 2000 and 2006 and after a long hiatus I am back at it. I really appreciate the fact that this community of hobbiest we have in reefing is always so freindly and willing to help out the next guy to aid in thier success. I didn't realize how much I had missed that until I got back to it. There is so much that has changed in the past 18 years that I have been away and I am very appreciative of the information posted here that has helped to get me up to speed.

I am currently running a used 50g seaclear all in one that (that rapidly taught me how little I like AIO) modded to run an external sump. I am getting ready to change this out to a new 50g tank and I hope to post the build thread of this soon.

Hello again and thank you all for the community and help that this site has given.
 
Welcome to R2R!

R2R-Welcome3.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new