Hey there from North Texas!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tolli
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tolli

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 6, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
22
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody! I am very new to hobby! I love the sea life though! I recently went scuba diving and fell in love with the ocean floor. I certainly have a new love and respect for it! Since I won’t be able to scuba dive very often, I want a piece of it with me! I recently bought a 55 gal used tank. I am i process of cleaning it and getting ready to be able to start the process! I can’t wait!!!
 
1B1C3B25-F3EF-4E6C-9E60-1FF599EF3F86.gif
 
Welcome to R2R and happy to see you!

What's stopping you from more scuba my new friend? If it's hard to go out to the ocean, you could do some lake or quarry diving. :)
 
Hey everybody! I am very new to hobby! I love the sea life though! I recently went scuba diving and fell in love with the ocean floor. I certainly have a new love and respect for it! Since I won’t be able to scuba dive very often, I want a piece of it with me! I recently bought a 55 gal used tank. I am i process of cleaning it and getting ready to be able to start the process! I can’t wait!!!

Welcome to the way the addiction went for me! I am from Florida and dove all the time, but live in North Texas now. We went from a small 29g in Florida to a 75 to our 110g here in NFW. Its addicting, so have fun :D
 
Welcome to R2R! :D Scuba diving is the best, especially when you own a reef and can appreciate all the smaller critters in the ocean :)
 
Welcome to R2R!
Wtr2r59.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new