Hey there from North Texas!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tolli
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Nothing like bringing scuba into your home !!



welcome-beach1.jpg
 
Hey, welcome to R2R. Always like a fellow Texan in the house. Not sure where you are at in north Texas, I'll be in Dallas later this month for Aquashella. If your close it looks like a fun show. @crusso1993, have you been to the Chicago one?
 
Hey, welcome to R2R. Always like a fellow Texan in the house. Not sure where you are at in north Texas, I'll be in Dallas later this month for Aquashella. If your close it looks like a fun show. @crusso1993, have you been to the Chicago one?

@mch1984 - nope, I've never been there.
 
Welcome! I'd love to go Scuba diving. They did free classes/certifications when I was in college. I kick myself regularly for not taking advantage of that!

It is not too late.

Most colleges utilize NAUI which is a great agency.

q9rjs.gif
 
It is not too late.

Most colleges utilize NAUI which is a great agency.

q9rjs.gif
I went to Georgia Tech for undergrad. We had a diving well deep enough for scuba certification (it was used for the 1996 Olympics). The school I teach at now doesn't have anything like that. I'm not sure that many places in the area do. When life slows down (does that ever happen??), I'd totally love to add it to my hobby list. :)
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Good thing you joined now. I heard a rumor they were going to start putting limits on the numbers of members from Texas soon, so we are glad you made it!
Can’t wait to see the 55 up and reefing.
 
Welcome to r2r! This is a super helpful comminity!! Lots of vern knolagble people that are able to answer almost any question!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new