1   0   0
Whale GIF

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the R2R, but not new to the hobby! I've popped in an out R2R forums for a while now and finally decided to drink the cool-aid. Also, I'm look for a club in the Naples, FL area. I look through the club forum didn't find anything close to me. Any suggestions?

Welcome! Glad you joined. I put "naples marine aquarium society" as search words in Google and it came back with some possibilities... but not exact... FMAS does things all over the state - I've seen some things that make me consider flying in from Texas for FMAS events...

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread under Forum > Member Aquariums and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you (or not... based on your above):

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Fishy888

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi and welcome to R2R! We’re glad you joined! You’ll find that the community here is friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. Hopefully you’ll start a build thread so we can see your reef as it progresses.

49F1895E-29BC-4CD7-8241-114925635B0C.jpeg

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
New to the R2R, but not new to the hobby! I've popped in an out R2R forums for a while now and finally decided to drink the cool-aid. Also, I'm look for a club in the Naples, FL area. I look through the club forum didn't find anything close to me. Any suggestions?
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back