Hey Y’all

Welcome to R2R!

R2RWelcome.jpg
 
Hi y’all! New to reef2reef although I scan the forums like crazy for old questions and solutions to my new problems. Had my Red Sea reefer 425 XL 112gal. tank for about 6 months. Total newbie. Nearly all of my coral are LPS. There are currently 27 individual pieces. Have a few clownfish, snails, starfish, a fire shrimp, a clam, a royal gramma and a hippo tang. I’d appreciate all the kind wisdom and advice I can get!

2B3244F0-CEA5-4C2B-8807-BC18E5A9C028.jpeg
Welcome to R2R
Welcome to R2R.JPG
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new