Hey yall from indiana!!

Welcome to R2R!!! We're glad you're here!

Clownfish.gif
 
Ha that is yall that 50 dollar Wyoming white made me. I was going to be done until we got life settled in the new house. I have 3 young kids 4 and under and wife is pregnant right now. Been a crazy year haha

We would luv to see a build thread... but we understand if u can't. ;Hilarious
 
Haha I'll keep that in mind it will help me to keep at it. It went from a 1200 sq foot concrete walls to studded, drywall, electric, and bathroom piping done in 6 months (done it by myself haha )!!! In the next 2 weeks I want to get tank tore apart replace bulk head seals maybe open up close loop system on it and get it all polished and cleaned. Then water and piping. Any idea if close loop is worth while?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new