0   0   0
received_680853599283486.jpeg

MNFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys my name is Josh; I am a first time reefer! I've been wanting to get into the hobby for awhile and I finally have the time to focus on getting started. For my first tank I chose a Waterbox Cube 20. I plan on running a hygger mini wave maker, autoaqua lite ato, an AI prime 16 light and the stock return pump for now. For filtration I plan on using the filter sock, and sponge provided and I'm going to replace the bio balls with marine pure ceramic spheres. I want to stock it to start with a pair of clowns and either a tailspot blenny or shrimp goby and eventually move to having some corals after the tank is solidly established. Let me know if you all have any suggestions. I'm looking forward to learning with you all! Thanks for welcoming me to the hobby!
You sound like you have a very solid plan!
Welcome to the addiction!

RobW

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys my name is Josh; I am a first time reefer! I've been wanting to get into the hobby for awhile and I finally have the time to focus on getting started. For my first tank I chose a Waterbox Cube 20. I plan on running a hygger mini wave maker, autoaqua lite ato, an AI prime 16 light and the stock return pump for now. For filtration I plan on using the filter sock, and sponge provided and I'm going to replace the bio balls with marine pure ceramic spheres. I want to stock it to start with a pair of clowns and either a tailspot blenny or shrimp goby and eventually move to having some corals after the tank is solidly established. Let me know if you all have any suggestions. I'm looking forward to learning with you all! Thanks for welcoming me to the hobby!
Welcome to your new addiction!

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Josh and welcome to the channel.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back