Hey y'all new reefer here!

received_680853599283486.jpeg
 
Hey guys my name is Josh; I am a first time reefer! I've been wanting to get into the hobby for awhile and I finally have the time to focus on getting started. For my first tank I chose a Waterbox Cube 20. I plan on running a hygger mini wave maker, autoaqua lite ato, an AI prime 16 light and the stock return pump for now. For filtration I plan on using the filter sock, and sponge provided and I'm going to replace the bio balls with marine pure ceramic spheres. I want to stock it to start with a pair of clowns and either a tailspot blenny or shrimp goby and eventually move to having some corals after the tank is solidly established. Let me know if you all have any suggestions. I'm looking forward to learning with you all! Thanks for welcoming me to the hobby!
You sound like you have a very solid plan!
Welcome to the addiction!
 
Hey guys my name is Josh; I am a first time reefer! I've been wanting to get into the hobby for awhile and I finally have the time to focus on getting started. For my first tank I chose a Waterbox Cube 20. I plan on running a hygger mini wave maker, autoaqua lite ato, an AI prime 16 light and the stock return pump for now. For filtration I plan on using the filter sock, and sponge provided and I'm going to replace the bio balls with marine pure ceramic spheres. I want to stock it to start with a pair of clowns and either a tailspot blenny or shrimp goby and eventually move to having some corals after the tank is solidly established. Let me know if you all have any suggestions. I'm looking forward to learning with you all! Thanks for welcoming me to the hobby!
Welcome to your new addiction!
 
Hey guys my name is Josh; I am a first time reefer! I've been wanting to get into the hobby for awhile and I finally have the time to focus on getting started. For my first tank I chose a Waterbox Cube 20. I plan on running a hygger mini wave maker, autoaqua lite ato, an AI prime 16 light and the stock return pump for now. For filtration I plan on using the filter sock, and sponge provided and I'm going to replace the bio balls with marine pure ceramic spheres. I want to stock it to start with a pair of clowns and either a tailspot blenny or shrimp goby and eventually move to having some corals after the tank is solidly established. Let me know if you all have any suggestions. I'm looking forward to learning with you all! Thanks for welcoming me to the hobby!
Hello Josh and welcome to the channel.
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world Josh. Waterbox are great tanks. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new