Hi Amy and husband. Welcome to R2R
hello-welcome.gif

Soren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my name is Amy (I was told to introduce myself lol) and my husband and I are fairly new to this hobby. God bless America
Welcome to Reef2Reef, @AjDavis74 ! Do you care to share any information and photos of your setup?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
OP
OP
AjDavis74

AjDavis74

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef, @AjDavis74 ! Do you care to share any information and photos of your setup?
I tried posting a couple videos about some refugium pest issues but I do not know where it went. Last I saw it was awaiting approval? I apologize I do not know how to properly use this forum yet. I'll try to put something here. The first is a sideways view and the second is a crab we thought had died. It's pretty bare (we had a bad marine ick issue this summer n something that destroyed all of my anenomes (except Shaggy, he lives in the refugium). I put the plastic plants in for my poor pajama cardinals to hide. The domino's have sure started bullying them. I know more about the livestock (except for those bug things in the refugium) than the technical stuff. I believe it's a 150 with a 50 gallon sump? More or less. N I bought the reef octopus protein skimmer because I was tired of waiting on my husband to do it lol.

Attachments

• Snapchat-2111820581.jpg
    Snapchat-2111820581.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Snapchat-1445836651.mp4
    13.9 MB
OP
OP
AjDavis74

AjDavis74

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried posting a couple videos about some refugium pest issues but I do not know where it went. Last I saw it was awaiting approval? I apologize I do not know how to properly use this forum yet. I'll try to put something here. The first is a sideways view and the second is a crab we thought had died. It's pretty bare (we had a bad marine ick issue this summer n something that destroyed all of my anenomes (except Shaggy, he lives in the refugium). I put the plastic plants in for my poor pajama cardinals to hide. The domino's have sure started bullying them. I know more about the livestock (except for those bug things in the refugium) than the technical stuff. I believe it's a 150 with a 50 gallon sump? More or less. N I bought the reef octopus protein skimmer because I was tired of waiting on my husband to do it lol.
Turns out the bugs are pods I thought had been wiped out over the summer. Along with the cheato. So yeah I completely forgot about them smh.

Back