HG Torch ID

What Torch Is This?

  • Banana

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tawainese Holy Grail

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hellfire lol

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragon Soul lol

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gold

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    10

PBnJOnWheat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2019
Messages
1,185
Reaction score
1,481
Location
Charlotte
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need an ID on this HG Torch.
716E9B6E-6868-4805-AE57-077D49286165.jpeg
22EE7260-0E2A-41CC-9D74-BB98358BE539.jpeg
78B760AB-5FC6-42B4-A996-2404CF093AAC.jpeg
 
They look like holy grails to me. I wouldn't consider them ASD or TSA because they did not originate from those vendors. I would just call them Holy Grails and not add a vendor in front
 
They look like holy grails to me. I wouldn't consider them ASD or TSA because they did not originate from those vendors. I would just call them Holy Grails and not add a vendor in front
Okay okay, idk I’ve done some ID posts and stuff, and tbh I could care less about the names of corals. How it looks is all that counts IMO. Good to know I will be posting and selling these sometime soon, I just fragged a little colony, but I’ll make sure to just label as Holy Grails. I appreciate that I don’t wanna lie about what it is and where it originates.

might just add my vendor tag lol
 
Okay okay, idk I’ve done some ID posts and stuff, and tbh I could care less about the names of corals. How it looks is all that counts IMO. Good to know I will be posting and selling these sometime soon, I just fragged a little colony, but I’ll make sure to just label as Holy Grails. I appreciate that I don’t wanna lie about what it is and where it originates.

might just add my vendor tag lol
Yeah that works! that way people know who they got it from 2-3 frags down the line
 
Yeah that works! that way people know who they got it from 2-3 frags down the line
Cool cool :) Idk if it’s different enough to be considered it’s own lineage but the differences left in HG’s seem to be dwindling as everytime i search I find some crazy variant that I thought didn’t exist before. Just thought about it but someone should graft two HG’s lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new