HH TDS COM-100

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reef.
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reef.

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2019
Messages
5,364
Reaction score
3,906
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just bought the HH Com -100 for TDS could someone please tell me which mode is the best for TDS as I’m confused as there are 6 different modes, thanks.
 
Bump :) #reefsquad
Hopefully someone can assist. Best of luck :)
 
I’ve read the manual and it recommends the ppm TDS but there are two option either ppm NiCl or the ppm KCl anyone know what the best one to use is and why?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new