HHH's 100 Gallon Mixed Reef

Thought my nem was going to die yesterday. Came home from work and it’s imsides were completely out. I have had it for almost 4 years so I have seen it do lots of things but never something like this. I decided to leave it overnight and remove in the am if it was dead but this morning it was fine. Not sure what that was all about. No parameters had changed and everything else, including its clone were acting strange.
 
Thought my nem was going to die yesterday. Came home from work and it’s imsides were completely out. I have had it for almost 4 years so I have seen it do lots of things but never something like this. I decided to leave it overnight and remove in the am if it was dead but this morning it was fine. Not sure what that was all about. No parameters had changed and everything else, including its clone were acting strange.
Glad everything is looking okay. Hopefully it will stay that way ;)
 
Mo7iVM6.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new