I got the green light to upgrade from the wife and my mother in law gave me some cash to find a craigslist tank to take over. I found this 100 gallon and this weekend, my wife and I got everything set up from the 65. I am adding the 3rd SB reef light tonight so the dark patch in the middle will go away. Since I suck at keeping SPS, i think on this rendition I will focus more on just vibrant colors with a lean more towards LPS and Zoas. If my existing sps turn a corner and recover then I am sure I will get the acro bug again. We shall see. I still have to put the doors back on and get my cords organized and I am sure I will tinker a bit with the scape.