Hi again

Justin Harrington

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks. I’m new here to this group and made a post a few days ago. I’d just like to start out by saying thanks for all the info on my first post you guys are great. I bought a lot of equipment from a guy on Facebook and needed only a few things from it. I don’t plan on growing corals other than what I plan to put in my FOWLR tank. I’ll post the pics of what I have if someone can help me determine the good products from the rest. I don’t have room for it all in my apartment so unfortunately I’m going to end up throwing most of this stuff away.

Lovemyreef2015

Reefing Mom!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20181215_104514.gif

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On my computer I load the picture onto the hard drive and then use the upload a file tab next to the post reply tab and point at the file path on my computer and the picture appears in the post.

I don't know how it all works, but Welcome again to Reef2Reef!

IslandLifeReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
giphy.gif

A new member!!!

Welcome again to R2R! :)

Instead of throwing away the equipment you can't use, you could try selling it here.

As far as posting pictures goes, just click on the add picture icon, upload the picture you want, and then insert it. Sometimes you have to select thumbnail or full size picture. I always select full size.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back