Hi all from Saint Cloud, Florida!

Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hi everyone! Please excuse me ahead of time…I used to have marine aquarium tanks but just started a freshwater planted tank. Pls let me know if it is okay that I am here. Thanks!
Welcome, there's a few us FW/SW reefers on here. Started a planted with my 4 year old for her betta in November.

20240417_133321.jpg
 
Welcome, there's a few us FW/SW reefers on here. Started a planted with my 4 year old for her betta in November.

20240417_133321.jpg
Thank you! I have questions about filter socks…I’m not sure if I start another thread?
 
Hi everyone! Please excuse me ahead of time…I used to have marine aquarium tanks but just started a freshwater planted tank. Pls let me know if it is okay that I am here. Thanks!
Welcome to R2R! We are happy to have you here.
 
Thank you! I have questions about filter socks…I’m not sure if I start another thread?
You can start a new thread in the equipment sub-forum or general sub-forum. Everyone is friendly and will help out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new