Hi all. Im new here.

vpierce3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. New member but I have enjoyed reading the forums here for a while now. I’ve had a reef tank since the late 90s. In all, I’ve had 3 tanks; two of which I made myself. My current tank is 75 gallons with about 30 gallons in the sump with a large refugium. Lighting is two AI prime HDs and a Prime Fuge light over refugium. I have an Aquamaxx ConeS skimmer and Simplicity return pump. Currently I’m increasing my bioload because nutrients are too low.

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

838590DD-8E99-42C8-A0DC-ACFCE4CA3067.gif

trevorstratton1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. New member but I have enjoyed reading the forums here for a while now. I’ve had a reef tank since the late 90s. In all, I’ve had 3 tanks; two of which I made myself. My current tank is 75 gallons with about 30 gallons in the sump with a large refugium. Lighting is two AI prime HDs and a Prime Fuge light over refugium. I have an Aquamaxx ConeS skimmer and Simplicity return pump. Currently I’m increasing my bioload because nutrients are too low.
Welcome to Reef2Reef! I'm new to the site too, nice to meet you!

PeterEde

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome aboard

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Welcome! Glad you joined. Sounds like you are already doing very well.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 24 51.1%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 3 6.4%
Back