OP
O

OMGitza2JZ

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you for all the love!!! i will have to go and get a filter for my camera to take nice pictures, but anyways... WWC live sale broke my bank i recently just got into corals i never had corals in my life i just thought i can never take care of any of them so always had fish only tank. but a few years ago a friend of mines uncle frag me i think like 6 corals then i ended up buying a frag pack off wwc like 3 months later and now im hooked! but i am also super super paranoid so i will check out my tank like every hour just to make sure the corals are doing okay if not i'll move them and wait like a week or two and see how they like it...

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey everyone im new to reef 2 reef i joined sometime last year but all i have been doing was research research research. i started off with a fluval evo 13.5 tank then a few months ago i have just started up my 40gal B i had laying in the basement for the longest time. i dont have anything fancy i just have a few lps zoa and softies in the tank right now. this is an amazing place which also gives me the motivation to keep my tank!!!
Welcome to R2R. Keep up the motivation. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you.

OP
OP
O

OMGitza2JZ

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you guys!! Soo I don’t have a build thread I’m Afraid I’m not going to keep up with it but for these few months a lot has changed here’s a picture and by al means if anyone see anything wrong as such as placement for a coral just anything let me know I tend to move things around when they don’t look happy and when I see them fully open I leave everything the way it is I do have a arco that I got sold on but still researching about placement, lighting and flow but I’m not entirely sure if I made the right purchase I feel like it’s not happy ..

60B3470F-FEBE-46BE-81D9-2BD8FD26FDB9.jpeg

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 65 34.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 59 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back