Hi and thanks for having me.

spencjw

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2024
Messages
71
Reaction score
72
Location
Va Beach
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am extremely new to this hobby, don’t even have a tank yet. Still in the research phase but super excited to dive it and get started. Something I have wanted to do since I was little and the time has come. Can’t wait to share my adventure with you all and learn from everyone as I go. Hopefully I can bring something to the table too. Thanks

Spence
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to.our obsession! I don't yet have a tank as well. Although I've had a few in the past. My wife JUST LAST NIGHT pulled the trigger on a new floor. Which is my first step!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

What size tank are you thinking about going with?
Really not sure. I like the IM 25 lagoon but also like the full package of RedSea Max Nano XL. Have any recommendations?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new