Hi All, newbie here

Struttmaster

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2021
Messages
51
Reaction score
93
Location
Australia
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, just getting ready to start my first reef tank. I’ve been doing Aquaponics in Australia for a couple of years with reasonable success and decided to have a shot at reefing. Almost every question I have asked google over the past months has brought me to R2R where I am thankful to have learned a lot before there is even any water in my tank. If all goes to plan I will be cycling in a few weeks. I’m excited about one day having a display half as good as I’ve seen on R2R. Thanks for taking me on board.
Andrew
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.... :)
 
Hi, just getting ready to start my first reef tank. I’ve been doing Aquaponics in Australia for a couple of years with reasonable success and decided to have a shot at reefing. Almost every question I have asked google over the past months has brought me to R2R where I am thankful to have learned a lot before there is even any water in my tank. If all goes to plan I will be cycling in a few weeks. I’m excited about one day having a display half as good as I’ve seen on R2R. Thanks for taking me on board.
Andrew
Hi Andrew and Welcome!

Glad you joined!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new