Hi all

kraels

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 1, 2024
Messages
13
Reaction score
23
Location
Italy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, my name is Francesco,

I have always had a passion for aquariums, but with the work I was doing it was impossible for me to keep them. For a couple of years I have been staying in one place, and a year ago I decided to start with a marine aquarium of about 150 liters, and since a couple of weeks I switched to one of about 300liters + sump.
I am here to learn more about our beloved hobby!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hello, welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new