Hi All

  • Thread starter Thread starter Streetlamp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Goodbye, Summer! (2).jpg
 
Hi All,

New here and new to the world of fish keeping. I've decided to go straight into marine as its the best. I have a 130 L Aquaone 80.

Really Great to have you as part of the R2R Family…WELCOME….Explore…Learn…Share

1qNU.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new