Hi all!

holkerveen

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 19, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
45
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody!

Just to introduce myself here. I have just started my first marine tank thought I'd join your community for all the tips and advice you may have. Hope to do some contributing myself as well :) I am living in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.

My tank is 2m wide, 60 cm wide and 50 cm high. Total water volume is around 700 liters or 180 gallons. Started my tank around june, added button polyps two months later, and recently added some different types of corals. Looking to - gradually - grow a mixed tank with an emphasis on corals.

See ya! :cool:

20191119_184710.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new