Hi all!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Galail52
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome Trent!

spockwelcome.jpg
 
Howdy everyone! My name is Trent, I am from Arizona. Been in the hobby for a little over a year now thanks to my Uncle. I started out with a 40-gallon freshwater and quickly moved to saltwater. Original freshwater is still going strong, although it has been downsized to a 29-gallon tall tank. I've been through 2 125-gallon saltwater tanks and have finally settled on a 40-gallon breeder for my reef. Something small and simple. Uncle has been a great help in learning and mentoring me through the process while still allowing me to make mistakes and learn from them. I look forward to getting to know some of you here on the forums and love the knowledge that's contained in here. It's amazing!
IMG_20190105_202102_01.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new