Hi all

Welcome to R2R!!

5A4C4BE4-9E9C-47E4-BC2A-D18B7C2F0F8C.gif
 
Just wanted to take a minute to say thank you for allowing me to join this wonderful group.
Welcome to R2R. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
Just wanted to take a minute to say thank you for allowing me to join this wonderful group.
Good golly we'll let ANYONE in here ;)

Welcome, seriously. This community is AWESOME. I hope you find them as friendly and helpful as my wife and I have with our love of reefing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new