Hi all

BinderClipzzz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I'm interested in beginning a 20-25 gallon coral tank in a few months. I helped care for a salt tank, but only owned freshwater. A green thumb in Minnesota is rough during the winter and I am primarily drawn to coral as a garden that can be managed all year. Here to learn . Oh... and my name's John

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello, I'm interested in beginning a 20-25 gallon coral tank in a few months. I helped care for a salt tank, but only owned freshwater. A green thumb in Minnesota is rough during the winter and I am primarily drawn to coral as a garden that can be managed all year. Here to learn . Oh... and my name's John
Welcome John! Corals can be fun, but they can also be frustrating. This is a great place to get information and learn. Stick around and ask questions. Lots of knowledgeable and friendly people here!

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome John to Reef2Reef!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 76 51.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 76 51.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 37 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 32 21.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.1%
Back